MyLabCorp login portal is designed to provide all the required resources to the company’s employees. The page also makes the LabCorp login link available for the spouses and domestic partners of employees. Once logged in users can view all the data related to them including employee benefits, w2 forms, insurance details, etc. The design of the portal is very simplistic and user-friendly. With the help of the steps we have provided below, one can easily access their employee account without facing any trouble.
Laboratory Corporation of America holding is an American healthcare company that operates one of the world’s largest chains of clinical stores and laboratories. Labcorp was founded in 1978 as Roche Biomedical. The company got its present name after its merger with National Health Laboratory in 1995. The company is situated in Burlington, North Carolina. Presently the company works with more than 60000 employees and it also has a fleet of 8-9 aircraft. The service of Labcorp includes chemical testing, DNA testing, plasma screening, crop protection, clinical trial, etc.
MyLabcorp Employee login
Step 1: Open the new tab in the web browser you are using.
Step 2: Now add the “https://www.mylabcorp.com” URL in the address bar, and hit enter.
Step 3: If facing any issue reaching the page, check your internet connection, and try disabling the VPN (if any).
Step 4: Now add your Employee ID and password in their respective boxes.
Step 5: After accurately punching the login credentials hit the Login button placed below the boxes.
For first-time users, the password will be the combination of the first six digits of your numerical date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number.
In case you forgot or don’t know your employee ID contact the supervisor.
How to Reset Forgotten Username and Password
In case the user forgot the login credential, we do not recommend attempting login by guessing the wrong credentials. Three wrong login attempts will freeze your account. Instead, use the below-provided explanation to rest the forgotten password.
Step 1: Follow up to step 2 explained in the above login section.
Step 2: Click on the “Forgot your password?” link placed below the login box.
Step 3: Now answer the security question set by you while the account registration process. Remember the answer set by you earlier is not case sensitive.
Step 4: Complete the remaining process by following on-screen instructions.
Steps for Spouse and Domestic Partner Login
To access your account efficiently use the below-provided steps.
Step 1: Use the “https://www.mylabcorp.com” employee login link to access the page.
Step 2: Now click on the “Login” tab placed next to the Spouse and Domestic partners of Labcorp employees.
Step 3: Choose the desired program or benefits to access and complete the login process by following on-screen instructions.
Mylabcorp career provides a number of benefits to employees as well as their partners. We have stated some of the benefits below.
- Employees can have their payslips through their accounts.
- Users can also download w2 and other career-related documents.
- Employees partners can register for annual wellness screening using the well-connected plus website.
- Covered spouse/domestic partner of employees can earn account dollars and rally points using the Rally website.
- If enrolled in a Labcorp medical plan, employees’ spouses/domestic partners can participate in weight watcher programs at discounted rates.
Employee Login Support
For IT support – 336-436-4357 (Burlington Extension 64357), 877-735-3776
Email ID for service desk – [email protected]
Labcorp Patient Login
Above we have only explained login steps for accessing employee accounts. For the patient portal, you can use the “https://www.labcorp.com” URL. Some of the featured options of this portal are explained below.
- Most importantly the website features the login link for both patients and providers.
- Through this portal, one can also book appointments for testing purposes.
- You can also access the Oneworld LabCorp test menu from the home page of the portal.
- Patients can also download lab test results using the online portal, though it requires login.
- The Labcorp website also contains links for bill pay and updating insurance details.
- Users can also contact LabCorp sales representatives to avail of customer service.